COMPANY POLICIES/TERMS OF SERVICE:
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS WEB-SITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS & CONDITIONS STATED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS & CONDITIONS STATED BELOW, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THIS WEB-SITE. GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE, MODIFY OR AMEND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITHOUT ANY NOTICE.
GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. over / under run policy: GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. reserves the right to 5% over / under run. GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. will only produce orders that originate and are shipped to a US address.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
In no event shall GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. or its licensors, suppliers, or vendors, their officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind, or for any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. has been advised of possibility of the damage, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the site or of failure to provide services that you order from GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. or its affiliates, including without limitation, damages arising from mistake, omission, virus, delay, or interruption of service. In no event shall GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. be liable or responsible for any damages or consequences arising from or related to your inappropriate or unauthorized use of the site or its content.
Any cancellation or compensation given to the customer will be refunded in a timely manner. Please allow up to 10 business days for the monies to be credited to your account. Customer must notify GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. within 6 business days of order acceptance to notify any defects discovered in the ordered product or the claim will be denied. In order to receive replacement Customer must return 100% of the received product within 15 days (at their own expense) from the time when the ordered product delivery was taken. All charges related to expedite shipping are NOT REFUNDABLE, including for those orders that are returned for any reason.
You understand that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials (“Content”) are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC., are entirely responsible for all Content that you use from GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. “Design Ready” or send, upload, post or transmit via the Service. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. You agree to not use the Service to send, upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that contains (i) child pornography or anything indecent, obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy or vile; (ii) a threat to kidnap or injure a person, a threat to injure the personal property or reputation of another person, a threat to accuse any person of a crime, a threat to inform another that a person has violated any law of the United States, or a threat of blackmail; (iii) any matter advocating or urging treason, insurrection, or forcible resistance to any law of the United States; (iv) any defamatory remarks directed at any other person or company; or (v) any content that infringes the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. or any third party does not control posted by Customers and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of the Content Under no circumstances will GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. be liable to you in any way for any Content you may be exposed to that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable. Products and services, are provided for your personal use only. You agree to abide by these terms of service and not to use these products and services or related messages for any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
You acknowledge that GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. does not pre-screen Content, but that GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. and its affiliates shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to remove any Content that violates the terms of service or may otherwise be objectionable. You further acknowledge and agree that GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the terms of service; (c) respond to claims that the Content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC., its users and the public.
TRANSFER OF TITLE:
You understand the shipping terms are FOB shipping point, which means ownership transfers once we deliver any printed products to GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC.’s shipping carrier.
Please review your order prior to submitting. Effective January 1, 2017 GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. will no longer accept changes to orders that have been placed. Customer is fully responsible for final proof and layout approval prior to the printing process.
GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. is NOT LIABLE for errors in a final product caused by any of the following reasons: Misspelling, Graphics, Bleeds, Grammar, Damage Fonts, Punctuation, Wrong cuts, Incorrect or Missing Folds, Die Lines, Crop Marks, Transparency, Overprint, Finished Product Size. We DO NOT make any changes on customer files.
By submitting the above document to GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. “I agree to the following terms”. I have verified that spelling and content are correct. I am satisfied with the document layout. I understand that my document will print EXACTLY as it appears here, that I cannot make any changes once my order is placed and that I assume all responsibility for typographical errors.
CUSTOMER SUBMITTED ARTWORK OR GRAPHICS:
All artwork or designs and images must be provided in CMYK format. GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. is not responsible for any color shift that occurs in conversions from RGB to CMYK. All artwork, designs and images must be provided in minimum of 300 DPI and CMYK color mode. GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. is not responsible for images printed as fuzzy, distorted or pixilated due to customer provided artwork. GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. is not responsible for any color shift in converted photographs (RGB images) with black, near black, or gray tones. Color shifts from a perceived black or gray must be addressed prior to file submission. Proofs do not guarantee black, near black or gray final output.
CAREFULLY EXAMINE YOUR PROOF BEFORE REPLYING AN APPROVAL. THE PURPOSE OF A PROOF IS TO ELIMINATE ERRORS OR DISSATISFACTION. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO EMAIL US (APPROVED) IF BOTH SIDES OF THE PRINTS ARE APPROVED. YOUR APPROVAL INDICATES THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CHARGES TO RE-MAKE OR CHANGE A JOB IN THE EVENT THAT YOU SIGNED OFF ON A PROOF THAT CONTAINED AN ERROR (YOURS OR OURS) INCLUDING SPELLING ERRORS. WE ALSO REQUIRE ADDITIONAL TIME TO RE-MAKE OR CHANGE YOUR JOB AND THIS WILL EFFECT THE DUE DATE.
GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. will not price match any advertised prices in or outside of the United States.
COLOR PROOFING & MATCHING:
GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. is not liable for color matching or ink density on screen proofs approved by the customers. Screen proofs will predict design layout, text accuracy, image proportion and placement, but not color or density. Electronic proofs do not show transparency and over print issues neither do they show color change from RGB to CMYK. Application of UV Coating may effect or change the appearance of the printed colors. GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. is not liable for the final color appearance of a UV product/s. GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. reserves the right to change the paper quality and/or type at anytime, without notifying its customers.
GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. will be happy to help you cancel your order prior to Approval. Our Customer Service Team will inform you of any cancellation charges depending on the stage of the order. Please allow up to 10 business days for the monies to be credited to your account. Orders may not be cancelled or refunded once they have gone into production or any process thereafter. Absolutely no refunds will be issued once an order has been Printed or any process thereafter, including but not limited to Printing, Coating, and / or Finishing. Once the order has been placed successfully, No Refunds are issued for the Logo, and Graphic design services. GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. is not responsible for any duplicated orders that are placed on our web site due to the customer mistake.
ORDER SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. will always act to make sure that any production difficulties do not delay delivery schedules. In no case shall GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. be liable for any consequential or damages resulting from any delay in shipment or delivery. All GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. customers agree not to hold GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. liable for delays in shipments caused by weather conditions, shipping company delays, international customs issues or any other circumstances beyond GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC.’s direct control. GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. shipment and delivery dates are calculated based upon estimates provided by our suppliers. GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. will always act to make sure that delivery schedules are met. However, unexpected equipment failure, malfunction and or technical problems may delay the printing process. In case of delay caused by technical difficulty, rush charges/fees will be refunded or waived where applicable. However, technical difficulty will not be the grounds for order cancellation.
GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. can only use its own shipping account and will not use customer provided account numbers for any couriers. Orders must be shipped at whole quantities and may not be split up. Please note that we don’t ship to P.O. Boxes.
SHIPPING ERRORS & LOST PACKAGES:
Lost or damaged claims can only be filed for shipments over $50.00 in value and can only be done after 30 days from package shipment. GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. is not responsible for 3rd party shipping errors, omissions or damaged shipments.
RMA POLICY (RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION):
GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. guarantees prints will not be defective in accordance with industry or GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. standards. If a print is found to be defective, then you may contact GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. for a reprint or other compensation. GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. must be contacted IN WRITING via e-mail within 6 business days of receiving your order. If product is deemed defective, GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. will reprint the product after receiving the defective product back.
CUSTOMER SUPPLIED INCORRECT ADDRESS:
When a package is not delivered due to an error made by the customer in submitting the proper shipping address, GREAT NORTHERN PRINTING & SIGN CO. INC. will reship the package with corrected address and charge an additional shipping fee for the shipment.
We reserve the right to refuse service without disclosing a reason. Prices are subject to change without further notice.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Great Northern Printing, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
1. Your greatnorthernprintinginc.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Great Northern Printing may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Great Northern Printing liability. You must immediately notify Great Northern Printing of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Great Northern Printing will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
◦ the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
◦ if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
◦ you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
◦ the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
◦ the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
◦ the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
◦ your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
◦ your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
◦ you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Great Northern Printing or otherwise.
3. By submitting Content to Great Northern Printing for inclusion on your Website, you grant Great Northern Printing a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Great Northern Printing will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Great Northern Printing has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Great Northern Printing’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Great Northern Printing’s reasonable opinion, violates any Great Northern Printing policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Great Northern Printing’s sole discretion. Great Northern Printing will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
4. Payment and Renewal.
◦ General Terms. By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Great Northern Printing the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
◦ Automatic Renewal. Unless you notify Great Northern Printing before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Great Northern Printing in writing.
◦ Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Great Northern Printing the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Great Northern Printing reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to Great Northern Printing.
◦ Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Great Northern Printing to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free greatnorthernprintinginc.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with Great Northern Printing standard services practices, procedures and policies.
6. Responsibility of Website Visitors. Great Northern Printing has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Great Northern Printing does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Great Northern Printing disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
7. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which greatnorthernprintinginc.com links, and that link to greatnorthernprintinginc.com. Great Northern Printing does not have any control over those non-Great Northern Printing websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Great Northern Printing website or webpage, Great Northern Printing does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Great Northern Printing disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Great Northern Printing websites and webpages.
8. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Great Northern Printing asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by greatnorthernprintinginc.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Great Northern Printing in accordance with Great Northern Printing’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Great Northern Printing will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Great Northern Printing will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Great Northern Printing or others. In the case of such termination, Great Northern Printing will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Great Northern Printing.
9. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Great Northern Printing to you any Great Northern Printing or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Great Northern Printing. Great Northern Printing, greatnorthernprintinginc.com, the greatnorthernprintinginc.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with greatnorthernprintinginc.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Great Northern Printing or Great Northern Printing’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Great Northern Printing or third-party trademarks.
10. Advertisements. Great Northern Printing reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
11. Attribution. Great Northern Printing reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at greatnorthernprintinginc.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
12. Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
13. Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
14. Changes. Great Northern Printing reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Great Northern Printing may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
15. Termination. Great Northern Printing may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your greatnorthernprintinginc.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Great Northern Printing if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Great Northern Printing’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Great Northern Printing can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
16. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Great Northern Printing and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Great Northern Printing nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
17. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Great Northern Printing, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Great Northern Printing under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Great Northern Printing shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
19. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Great Northern Printing, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
20. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Great Northern Printing and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Great Northern Printing, or by the posting by Great Northern Printing of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Montana, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Flathead County, Montana. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Flathead County, Montana, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Great Northern Printing may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.